Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I have WON the CTRR Award!



You can't blame me for being a tad excited today, My book STEALING FIRE has won an award.



an excerpt from the email which was received.


"your book has received a CTRR (Coffee Time Reviewer's Recommend Award) from Coffee Time Romance & More. This award recognizes outstanding writing styles in all book types and genres. Your book has received this award because I feel it is above and beyond a 5 Cup Rating.You can see this here:
http://coffeetimeromance.com/CoffeeThoughts/ "


A little background on Stealing Fire for those interested. I wrote Stealing Fire last November during the National November Writing Month. It took me four weeks to write. And as my very patient editor at Rouge Phoenix can assert to, much longer to iron out all the kinks. Thank you to the hard working staff at Rouge Phoenix Press and to Christen Young for believing in my stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment