Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Book Trailer and other news

I've done another book trailer, why? Well, one because they are fun, they premote my book, you get to ogle sexy guys, and it gives you a glimps into what the story is about. i.e. blurb.





Well without further adue here is the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SncBxhVfj4U&feature=related


Oh, other exciting news is that Whiskey Creek Press have accepted Dragon Down Under. Yippee, always cause for dancing around the house in my skimpies. Shocking the kids and neighbours. Making hubby roll his eyes.


And There will be a Fourth Kelon book. It very different from the last three. I have a friend reading it and already says it's the best one yet. Shurgs, hope so but I guess that is up to the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment