Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

I suppose I don’t have to remind you or myself what a bad blogger I am.

New book out, Abducting Alice, I've been getting some great feed back so far.

A great new review for Blue Fire http://www.twolipsreviews.com/content/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5801&Itemid=36

I've working on edits for two new books with Rouge Phoenix Press, and Cobblestone Press.

I’ve been working on edits for dragon down under, and trust me it needs a lot of work. Also I’ve re-opened my NaNoWrMo novel, and have started editing. I want to get it polished and up to submission standards.

Among that I’ve been writing bits of Sin’s City the second installment to Dangerous Moonlight, Trying to finish the third of my Kelon series. Sounds busy?
Well I also have two part time jobs, and a house and family to look after… Phew, I feel exhausted just writing all this down.

It’s going to be a full fun year! Yay, at least life is not dull! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment