Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, May 10, 2010

What Counts?

Word count, I've been told that you have to write every day in order to help keep up your writing skills, but I'm not so sure about that. Although I finished edits on 'Dangerous Moonlight' I found my self going over it again and again to check for my crutch words, purple prose and anything else I could think of to make sure it is punchy and not flat.

As for actual writing I started on a synopsis, of course I'd rather be pulling teeth, but hey Some times you just have to do it, and you might as well try to do it well.

I am going to force myself to leave it alone today, and do some actual writing, only dilemma I have is what do I work on first, I have four books on the go at once, and some times just don't know which one I should get stuck into. Ennie, Mennie, Minee, Moe?

No comments:

Post a Comment