Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Battle

Some stories flow naturally, and some have to be dragged out kicking and screaming. I'm having that problem with my new book 'Falling Dragons'. I have my characters, I have my plot, I have my conflicts. I have had to beat out the first chapter with sheer will and determination. I sat up till 1am determined to finally finish the first chapter. It's rough around the edges, but edits can come later when the whole book is done.

I am going to have to start sleeping with my computer! As my best ideas often come in the early hours of the morning while I'm half awake, half asleep in that dream state. As I said before it's a pity I can't wire up my brain at that hour.

The battle will continue today as I attempt to hammer out chapter two.

No comments:

Post a Comment